- Installation of central HVAC UV light system used in hospitals to help eradicate aerosoled viruses such as H1N1 and corona viruses.
- Daily thorough cleaning of all contact surfaces
- Daily periodic disinfecting of surfaces after customer contact
- Placement of hand sanitizer dispenser stations at appropriate locations
- Placement of manual foot operated door openers
- Sneeze guard installed at counter
- No cash transactions. All transaction will be contactless thru Credit Card, Apple Pay, Venmo, or emailed payable invoice.
- Require staff to take temperature each morning at home
- Require staff to stay home experiencing any non fever symptoms
- Require staff to hand wash/sanitize after each customer transaction
- Require staff to wear mask covering nose/mouth at all times while at work
Social Distancing Protocols (yellow)
- Restrict customer capacity to CDC guidelines
- 6ft separation markers placed in store
- No contact checkout
- Per CDC guidelines all customers must wear face mask that covers mouth and nose
- Utilize outdoor space as much as possible
- Offering set hours for private shopping appointments
- No browsing policy during yellow phase. Although we love when groups of teenagers and friends come by the store to check out their fav shop 😉 until we move into green we ask that your intent when coming to the store is to have a purchase in mind. No purchase obligation of course, just an intent to purchase so we can best balance our social distancing requirements for the safety of our staff and customers. And in full disclosure, we need to allow customers who want to purchase first opportunity for the financial health of our business at this time.
Merchandise Handling Protocols (yellow)
- Steam items after they are tried on
- Returns are steamed and held out of stock for 24 hrs
Social Distancing Protocols
Merchandise Handling Protocols